On October 17, 2017, Prime Minister of Mongolia Mr. U.Khurelsukh handed a bill to the Chairman of the State Great Hural (Parliament) Mr. M.Enkhbold to approve members of Government (Cabinet) being promoted as new Ministers of Mongolia.
According to the law on Government of Mongolia 23.1.1, the following candidates, who have been negotiated with the President of Mongolia, are being introduced to the Parliament for ratification.
Members of Cabinet are:
1. Mr. Ulziisakhan ENKHTUVSHIN – Cabinet member, Deputy Prime Minister of Mongolia;
2. Mr. Gombojav ZANDANSHATAR – Cabinet member, Minister of Mongolia, Chairman of Cabinet Secretariat of the Government of Mongolia;
3. Mr. Namsrai TSERENBAT - Cabinet member, Minister of Environment and Tourism;
4. Mr. Nyamaa ENKHBOLD - Cabinet member, Minister of Defense;
5. Mr. Damdin TSOGTBAATAR - Cabinet member, Minister of Foreign Affairs;
6. Mr. Chimed KHURELBAATAR - Cabinet member, Minister of Finance;
7. Mr. Sodnom CHINZORIG - Cabinet member, Minister of Labor and Social Protection;
8. Mr. Tsend NYAMDORJ - Cabinet member, Minister of Justice and Internal Affairs;
9. Mr. Khavdislam BADYELKHAN - Cabinet member, Minister of Construction and Urban Development;
10. Mrs. Tsedenbal TSOGZOLMAA - Cabinet member, Minister of Education, Culture, Sciences and Sports;
11. Mr. Jadamba BAT-ERDENE - Cabinet member, Minister of Road and Transport Development;
12. Mr. Dolgorsuren SUMIYABAZAR - Cabinet member, Minister of Mining and Heavy Industry;
13. Mr. Batjargal BATZORIG - Cabinet member, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry;
14. Mr. Tserenpil DAVAASUREN - Cabinet member, Minister of Energy;
15. Mrs. Davaajantsan SARANGEREL - Cabinet member, Minister of Health;
Also, above mentioned promoters’ working experiences in relevant branches and state affairs as well as knowledge, leadership and accountability to accomplish the objectives of the Government Action Program during their term of office have been attached in the bill.
Due to the law, issue to appoint new Ministers are being discussed at relevant Standing Committees of Parliament and further to discuss at the plenary session of the Parliament, which is scheduled this week.
Press and Public Relations Department of the State Great Hural of Mongolia