The office term for the Vice-Chairmen shall be four years. They can be relieved of or removed from their posts, on grounds defined by law, before their term expiration.
The Vice-Chairman shall exercise the following tasks and duties:
- To coordinate activities of the standing, temporary, sub committees and caucuses
- To ensure attendances of plenary sessions and Standing Committee sittings
- To scrutinize the State Great Hural’s procedures and compliance of ethic’s codes of the members
- To exercise other tasks and duties specified in the relevant laws and regulations
- To temporary exercises chairmanship’s tasks, by the assignment of the incumbent chairman of the State Great Hural during his or her absence.